WHAT WE DO?
Lima Airport is located in Callao, one of the most unsafe areas of Lima. As soon as you step out of the airport’s building, you will be pestered by taxi drivers yelling “taxi, taxi”, and almost all pushing each other to get you into their vehicle.
Airport Express Lima offers the safest and easiest way to get to and from Lima Airport, and all at an incredibly low price!
HOW IT WORKS – 4 EASY STEPS:
1. Check our timetable:
FROM the Airport – check what time your flight lands, give yourself around 30 minutes to pass through immigrations, and see which bus time is ideal for you.
NOTE: If you buy a ticket online, you can use it for ANY bus, and online ticket holders always take first preference if the bus is ever full.
TO the Airport – it is recommended to leave Miraflores 3.5 hours before an international flight, and 2.5 hours before a domestic flight. Our bus drops you right at the check-in counters, and Lima airport is very small.
2. Check the nearest stop to your hotel:
Use our FIND YOUR STOP TOOL, which will show you which is the nearest stop, and will give you easy directions to get to or from your hotel.
NOTE: All our stops are specifically located to ensure that we are within 3 minutes walking distance of the hotels. Miraflores is extremely safe at all hours, and our staff on the ground will assist you with everything.
3. Buy Your Ticket:
Ensure you get a seat on the bus you want by booking online in any direction. See our tickets here.
Buses FROM the Airport:
- International Arrivals Hall: After passing through the baggage reclaim area, customs, and all the other formalities, you will come to the ground transport zone, where our Airport Express Lima stand is situated. One of our helpful and dedicated team members will assist you with making a reservation. They will also show you the stop closest to your accommodation on a free map of Lima, and direct you to our waiting bus.
- Domestic Arrivals Hall: At the baggage reclaim area, you will see our Airport Express Lima stand situated in the ground transport zone, close to the exit. One of our helpful and dedicated team members will assist you with making a reservation. They will also show you the stop closest to your accommodation on a free map of Lima, and direct you to our waiting bus.
Buses TO the Airport:
- Payment On-Board: This is possible, but you must have the exact change. Just be ready at any stop at the scheduled time, get on and pay our drivers!
4. Jump on board, sit back, relax and enjoy the journey.
Free Wi-Fi, USB ports for charging located at every seat, TV’s, an on-board toilet, luxurious reclining seats, safe and professional drivers, air conditioning, and a huge baggage storage area. Get to or from Lima Airport in a safe, cheap and easy way!