Terms and Conditions
Airport Express Lima makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the contents of this website are accurate and up-to-date, but cannot accept responsibility for omissions, errors or subsequent changes.
Neither Airport Express Lima, nor its agents, employees, or contractors may be held responsible for any loss occurring from its use, howsoever caused.
Airport Express Lima Schedule
Estimated journey times are provided as a guide only, and may change due to traffic conditions and other circumstances outside of our control. If travelling to Jorge Chavez International Airport, please remember to allow sufficient time between your bus arrival and your opening flight’s check-in time. We would recommend at very least 1 hour.
Use of Ticket
Single tickets purchased on the bus are only valid on that journey, or if purchased from our customer service team at Jorge Chavez International Airport, they are valid on the next departure from the Airport.
Return tickets purchased on the bus or from our customer service team – you can use the return portion of your ticket on any return journey, on your booked route, up to a period of 6 months after the outward journey date.
Single Tickets booked online:
- Single tickets will be valid for one single journey on your chosen route, specified on your booking. The ticket can be used for any scheduled bus on any day, even if it is different from what is stated on your booking.
Return Tickets booked online:
- Return tickets will be valid for one outward journey and one return journey on the specific route, specified on your booking. The tickets can be used for any scheduled bus on any day, even if it is different from what is stated on your booking.
- You can use your return journey ticket on any of our 7 strategic points in Miraflores, if traveling from Miraflores to the Airport.
- Passengers will receive the second journey’s ticket from our driver on the bus. You can use the return portion of your ticket on any return journey, on your booked route, up to a period of 6 months after the outward journey date.
For all online bookings, customers should be present at the appropriate stop, and make themselves known to the driver, at least 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time, otherwise the seat reservation cannot be guaranteed.
If the passenger cancels the booked ticket at least 2 days before the intended day of travel, a 20% administration fee will apply. After this time, there is a 100% no show or cancellation fee.
Conditions of Carriage
As used in these conditions:
- “Adult” means any person 16 years of age and over;
- “Airport Express Lima” means the company which operates the Airport Express Lima service;
- “baggage” means any item of luggage accompanied by a passenger on the bus, or carried on behalf of the passenger in the luggage compartment of the bus;
- “carriage” means transportation of passengers and baggage by bus to a point of destination of the bus, listed on the timetable, in return for payment of the due fare;
- “bus” means the Airport Express Lima bus;
- “fare” means the current price of a ticket;
- passenger” means a person to whom a ticket is issued for carriage on the bus;
- “ticket” means the ticket issued to passengers for carriage on the bus.
The correct fare must be paid at the time of booking online, or at the time of boarding the bus. Entry to the bus may be refused if the appropriate fare has not been paid.
Children aged 4-15 inclusive are charged the relevant child fare. Children under 4 travel free if accompanied by a fare paying passenger. You may be required to provide proof of age to avail of child discounts, if so requested by the driver. Please note, we cannot carry children under 15 years unless accompanied by an adult.
Baggage is carried at passengers own risk. Airport Express Lima will use its best endeavours to carry the baggage safely and securely, but assumes no liability for any loss or damage to baggage while in its possession, nor any consequences arising from the loss of or damage to baggage. We recommend that you take out travel insurance that covers the whole of your journey. Airport Express Lima does not accept any responsibility for lost or damaged luggage.
Airport Express Lima undertakes to use its best endeavours to carry passengers and baggage with reasonable dispatch. Times shown on Airport Express Lima timetables are not guaranteed, and Airport Express Lima assumes no responsibility for conveying passengers within any particular time period, nor for making flight connections. Airport Express Lima may, without notice, alter or omit destination points shown on the ticket in case of necessity. Schedules are subject to change without notice.
Smoking, and the consumption of Alcohol is prohibited on all buses.
All seats on the buses are provided with seat belts. Passengers are advised that seat belts must be worn for their own safety.
Airport Express Lima reserves the right to refuse admission to the coach where it deems this necessary, in the interests of safety.
Passengers are requested not to cause any nuisance to their fellow passengers and at all times to follow the directions of the driver of the bus. Airport Express Lima reserves the right to remove any passengers from the bus causing a disturbance or nuisance.
No agent, employee or representative of Airport Express Lima has authority to modify, alter or waive any provision of these terms and conditions.
Links to other Websites
Links are provided for information and convenience only. We cannot accept responsibility for the sites linked to, or the information found there. A link does not imply an endorsement of a site; likewise, not linking to a particular site does not imply lack of endorsement.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Airport Express Lima harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, and costs including legal fees, arising from or related to your use of this website.